Kawasaki ZX-4R Forum banner

Howdy

468 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  xorbe
Deposit in to secure a 4rr for an estimated May or June delivery. I've been riding for 3 years now on mostly nakeds and currently own an MT-10 and second gen XSR 900. I wish this would be n + 1 but probably going to sell the MT to make room in the garage.

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Sky Cloud

Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle Vehicle
See less See more
  • Love
Reactions: 2
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Nice bikes and welcome to the forums. 馃憤
Any reason why you're going from naked bikes to the 4RR? 馃
I thought the ZX25R was badass when it first came out, and I have been searching for an FZR400R/RR for a bit under a year. This will scratch the small displacement I4 itch I currently have :) The MT has a tune, intake and exhaust, and dynos probably around 150WHP - it's extremely hard to wind out without either looping it or being highly illegal. I will be buried with my XSR so the MT will go; I want something fun and not as insane to thrash as my first supersport.
  • Love
I thought the ZX25R was badass when it first came out, and I have been searching for an FZR400R/RR for a bit under a year. This will scratch the small displacement I4 itch I currently have :) The MT has a tune, intake and exhaust, and dynos probably around 150WHP - it's extremely hard to wind out without either looping it or being highly illegal. I will be buried with my XSR so the MT will go; I want something fun and not as insane to thrash as my first supersport.
That is an excellent response on the winding it out and or illegal. 馃槀
Yeah the 4RR is promising to be a screamer egging to be revved to the limit on every on ramp for the street or exiting a corner heading into the straight at the track.

I think we are all excited for this gem of a bike and why I'm getting one even though I don't need it. 馃槀馃か馃槑

Glad you're here and ready to rock. 馃槑
Welcome to this place. Nice color.
Reactions: 1
1 - 6 of 6 Posts